Majesty 60 ft Ultra Deluxe Luxury Yacht
Price: AED 750 Per Hour
Max Capacity: 20 People
Duration: Minimum 2 Hours
Location: Dubai Marina
RBC Majesty 60 ft Ultra Deluxe luxury is the perfect yacht for Dubai Dinner Cruise, special events, and many other functions. Experience the sophisticated elegance of a private motor yacht. Cruise in luxurious surroundings to your chosen.
Its three decks are linked by staircases that open into lobbies & cockpit that also serve as access to the rest of the living areas. There are four guest cabins on the lower deck, owner’s suite forward on the main deck and a cabin on the upper deck. It has excellent interiors designed by Majesty.
The decor and ambiance are on the pattern of home feeling style. Cherry wood used in the interiors gives a smooth finish with detailing in the rosewood. Interior lightings by LED created a natural illumination. A classic yacht worth cruising with. Open bow seats or the climate-controlled comfort of the main salon, your trip will be most memorable.
- 1 Dining Room
- 3 Bed Rooms
- 1 Kitchen
- Front-End Sun Deck Sitting Area
- Washing Area
- Electric Grill
- Onboard Ice Cubes & Mineral Water
- Music System available on board
- As per the law, all guests should bring their original Emirates ID or visa copy. Residents can bring Passport, Emirates ID or Emirates driving license
- Abuse of alcohol & subsequent reckless behaviour may result in fines or a termination of the charter
- Life jackets are to be worn when the coast guard deems necessary & issues a weather warning
- Littering of the waters is not tolerated
- For guests safety, swimming is not allowed more than three meters from the Yachts / Boats by the Coastguard
- As per UAE law, Final numbers for guests must be confirmed within 24 hours, prior to departure and guests may not be exceeded from the actual capacity. The number of peoples will be consider either infant or adults
- You will be facilitated in choosing a right yacht according to number of people and your requirements
- 50% of down payment for booking confirmation and remaining on board (Prior to departure)
- We will attend and facilitate you for all of your questions you can mention regarding your pick and drop.
- As advised by the Dubai Coast Guard, Guests must bring original passport or Emirates identity Card at trip time
- Yacht Trips always need Dubai Coast Guard approval (company takes this approval) based on weather conditions
- We request guests to arrive 15 minutes prior to trip time. In case, guests arrive late, the time cannot be compensated
- All yachts are well retained by good-natured captains and service crew onboard
Damage Waiver and Liabilities
- If there are any damages caused to the yachts as a direct result of the actions for the client or their guests, the damage and causes of the damage will be notified to the client in writing within 24 hours
- No liability or responsibility is accepted for any loss or additional expenses incurred by accident, injury, sickness or death
- All persons under the age of 21 years must be supervised by a mature adult
- No animals or pets of any sort may be taken on board as per UAE laws
- No smoking throughout the yacht’s interior. Failure to comply will lead to immediate termination of the charter
View DSK Travels Flash Deals to find out more about our latest offers.