VR Park Dubai Mall: Pay and Play Pass
Journey into the wondrous gaming world with a smooth entry to VR Park Dubai! Spanning over the two levels of the world’s biggest mall, Dubai Mall, this park boasts of one of the greatest spectrums of VR (Virtual Reality) and AR (Augmented Reality) based attractions in the UAE.
You can indulge in many rides themed around the popular Dubai activities and attractions, such as dune bash and VR Balloon. For those who want to fly into Dubai’s future, a must-try is Dubai Drone as it fast forwards you to 2050. Another Dubai-themed attraction that is unmissable for adrenaline-junkies is Plummet. It allows for a thrilling skydiving adventure which however does not involve jumping off the aircraft.
To experience your favorite movies and television series with a thrilling twist, step into attractions such as John Wick Chronicles, The Mummy, and The Walking Dead Outbreak. Moreover, try its many amazing games including The Raft which assure of the ultimate multiplayer VR effect. Now don’t worry if you’re joined by your kids; the park has some fantastical attractions to keep them busy and excited throughout your time spend here.
VR Park Highlights
- Total 18 attractions that cater to all ages and interests including horror and adrenaline-packed experiences
- The environment has mind-blowing rides and experiences themed around horror, adventure, leisure, sport and more all under one roof
- The PVRK café with excellent food and beverage options
VR Park Inclusions
- VR Park Dubai “Pay & Play” Pass (as per your selected games)
- AED 200 Credits + AED 75 Bonus Credits
- Pass is not transferable or refundable
- Note: Arcade games, F&B are not included in this ticket
- The Pass is valid for 1 person for the same day only. Retail, arcade games, F&B not included.
- You can access each ride at only once on VR parks (Repetition not allowed)
- Digital Gate Card fees for visitors will be 5 AED at VR Park and which is non-negotiable
- Standard age, height and weight restrictions apply to each attraction and rides
- Minimum height for Adult should be over 120 cm and for children should be under 120 cm
- Children must always be accompanied by an Adult or a Guardian during the tour or attraction visit
- The operator may deny entry to children travelling alone for safety concern, so kindly follow the child policy at all times
- Guests should be there 10 or 30 minutes before the scheduled time depending on your Booking
- Your tickets will be mailed to you separately, once you have done the booking
- Location Address – VR Park – Level 2, The Dubai Mall – Dubai
VR Park Restrictions
- Height restrictions – minimum allowed height is 110 cm and it is not advisable to bring kids below the mentioned height policy
- Pregnant women and people with heart condition are not allowed for this experience
- Tickets will be mailed separately, once the booking has been done. You can call or WhatsApp on +971 50 841 6669 too, post purchase of tickets.
VR Park: Pay and Play Pass – Best Offers & Tickets
View DSK Travels Flash Deals to find out more about our latest offers.