The View at The Palm Jumeirah Dubai
The View at The Palm Jumeirah is the latest attraction in Palm Jumeirah. Dubai is globally recognised for its world firsts, and The Palm Jumeirah is an impressive example as it’s so classic yet futuristic that it has become the signature of the modern Dubai. Jutting into the Persian Gulf from southern Dubai, the Palm Jumeirah is an artificial island in the shape of a palm tree and ringed by a crescent-shaped breakwater.
The world’s biggest artificial island, it draws visitors to its palatial hotels, theme parks, and shopping malls. However, the only way to experience this man-maid island’s grandeur and its unrivalled palm-tree-like design is to view it from sky-high vantage point. While airborne activities like helicopter tours and sky diving do complete justice, you can now experience this outstanding sight from extraordinary heights (but) without ever flying and (yes, of course) by keeping your feet firm on the ground. And it’s all thanks to the Nakheel Group’s latest project, The View at The Palm Jumeirah!
The View at The Palm – Location
You can find the Palm Tower’s top most 52nd floor, The View at The Palm soars high above the Palm Jumeirah. It’s probably the region’s first-of-its-kind observation deck which gives you the chance to take in the Palm Jumeirah, along with its 16 fronds, the trunk, and the crescent, in its entire splendor.
At a height of over 240 meters, the views admirable from here are not just restricted to the unhindered views of the Palm; you’ll also get to relish the most awe-inspiring views over the Dubai’s contemporary cityscape and the Arabian Gulf. And the best part is that it promises you a great learning experience too.
The Experience begins at Nakheel Mall
Its right next to Nakheel Mall, The Palm Tower is connected to this mall. In fact, your brand-new Palm Jumeirah viewing experience begins at Nakheel Mall’s roof plaza. Just before you board the elevator, you can check out the museum and gallery here which enlightens you with some interesting info on the Palm Jumeirah’s design and development.
This roof plaza also holds a café and a gift shop. Now as you proceed to the elevator, you can look forward to an exciting ride which takes you up to the observation deck in three minutes. Offering a floor-to-ceiling digital experience, this elevator ride itself is one of the main attractions of your visit to The View and you going to love this.
The Grand Finale
Once you are inside the observatory at The Palm Tower (with an incredible architectural design), be ready to treat yourself with the panoramic 360-degree views of the Palm Jumeirah and its eclectic environs. You will experience both enclosed and open viewing sections here, which are separated by a movable glass partition.
While the enclosed viewing part is complete with a relaxed seating area, the open platform is simply incomparable with ample photo ops. You can also make the most of its facilities such as a café and the VIP Lounge.
Looking to add more thrilling experiences on your visit here? You would be excited to know that The View also boasts of the Dubai’s longest zipline. Apart from this, you can book the View to celebrate special occasions or private events.
- Passport or Emirates ID is mandatory to be carried during this activity.
- These tickets are valid during non-prime hours and the timings are from 10 am to 3:30 pm & from 7:30 pm to closing time.
- There will be no refund for partly utilized services and in case if the guest doesn’t show up at the start time mentioned in the tour itinerary, the service provider reserves the right to charge 100% no-show fee.
- The service provider holds no responsibility if any component of an attraction is non-operational due to technical reasons or weather conditions.
Monday to Friday – 09:00 AM to 11:00 PM
Saturday and Sunday – 6:00 AM to 11:00 PM
( Timings are subject to change without prior information )
- In case Tours or Tickets cancelled after Booking 100 % charges will be applicable.
- Children under 4 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
- Children between age 4 to 12 will be considered as child and charged child rate
- Children above age 12 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.
The View at The Palm Jumeirah Dubai – Best Offers & Tickets
View DSK Travels Flash Deals to find out more about our latest offers.