Museum of the Future
The Museum of the Future is the first museum of its kind. Built to transform the very perception of the future as we know it, the unique structure has become home to several immersive future environments that aim to position visitors in an empowering version of the future. Through distinctive themes, it elicits a world we thought we could only experience 50 years from now. Visitors become active participants in an expansive experience that taps into all five senses. By meaningfully merging aspects of science, technology and spirituality, the Museum inspires humanity to re-imagine the future and all its possibilities.
One of the most complex and ambitious projects ever executed, with an instantly iconic inimitable exterior. Rising 77-metres above the ground and comprising 1,024 unique stainless steel composite panels, the façade is adorned in Arabic calligraphy, displaying three quotes written by His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Ruler of Dubai.
Museum of the Future – Location
- The Museum of the Future occupies a prime location adjacent to the Jumeirah Emirates Towers in Dubai, Sheikh Zayed Road
- Self-park and valet available on site
- Taxi and hire car available on site
- Metro access
- Each guest, regardless of age, is required to have a valid ticket
- Children under the age of 3 have free access
- We encourage guests under the age of sixteen (16) years to be accompanied by an adult