Madame Tussauds Dubai
Your Madame Tussauds Dubai tickets give you the chance to meet your most adored personalities from almost all spheres of fame in one location on Bluewaters Island. Seven themed sections, with the most interactive life-like wax exhibits, invite you to bask in the world of stars of all time. With no ropes or rods to distance you from these acclaimed figures, come here prepared to enjoy endless poses and snaps with the celebrity icons.
What to expect?
Step into the GCC’s first Madame Tussauds Museum
Madame Tussauds Museum has made its debut in the Middle East, with its newest location in Dubai. Madame Tussauds Museum has its origin back to 1830s when the brilliant wax sculptor, Marie Tussauds, opened a museum in London. As with its other locations across the world, you will find here the larger-than-life wax replicas of the renowned figures, representing diverse fields including art, history, entertainment, sports, politics and science.
Discover Seven Zones in an Exuberant Setting
Located on one of Dubai’s latest hotspots – Bluewater Island, the museum is one of its 25 plus locations across the globe. Placed right adjacent to the highest of its kind Ain Dubai, Madame Tussauds Dubai boasts of seven amazing zones, featuring the wax depictions of the popular ever movie stars, prominent sports personalities, legendary leaders, and most importantly, the icons from the Middle Eastern world.
Be Amazed by the Age-Old Wax Modeling Technique
Each of the wax figures on display here is deigned down to immaculate detail by a highly talented team of 20 sculptors, thus giving it an unbelievable real-life look. The most intriguing part is that the museum employs a 200-year-old process to finish these wax models with utmost perfection. This indicates the same old yet creative and fail-safe technique used by Marie Tussauds herself back in the 19th century.
Strike Poses for Ultimate Snaps
A visit here not only allows you to see your favourite celebrities like Audrey Hepburn, Balqees, and Justin Bieber, but also lets you get up close and personal with them. There are no ropes or restrictions means you can touch, strike a conversation and even capture some cool selfies or groupies while posing with these marvelous wax figures.
- Kindly carry a Photo ID with you as it needs to be produced at the entrance
- Tickets can only be used once and is not subject to refund or exchange of any kind whatsoever
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- A person aged 3 to 11 years is consider as child and for children under 3 years no admission fee will be charged
- Location Address – Bluewaters – Bluewaters Mall – Bluewaters Island – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
- Sunday to Thursday: 12:00 PM – 8:00 PM
- Friday & Saturday: 10:00 AM – 8:00 PM
- Children under 3 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost
- Children between ages 3 to 11 years will be considered as child and charged child rate
- Children above & age 12 years will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate
- Tickets will be mailed separately, once the booking has been done. You can call or WhatsApp on +971 50 841 6669 too, post purchase of tickets.
Madame Tussauds Dubai – Best Offers & Tickets
View DSK Travels Flash Deals to find out more about our latest offers.