Lost Chamber Aquarium
Discover one of the Middle East’s most unique and spectacular aquariums on your trip to the Lost Chamber Aquarium. A captivating segment of Atlantis, The Palm Resort, and the aquarium is more than what your eyes see. This is not just because it contains over 65000 marine specialties from across the world; it’s equally striking for its mythical settings that bring life to the legend of the Lost City of Atlantis.
Once inside the aquarium, you’ll be in absolute awe with the string of intricate chambers and tunnels that surround you. Take in the astonishing beauty of underwater world as you explore 20 plus diverse marine exhibits on display here. See rays, eels, jellyfish, sharks, seahorses, piranhas, and Arapaima – the biggest freshwater fish, apart from several rare species like albino alligators. To feel aquatic species like starfish, stop at its Touch Tank. Moreover, make the most of the interactive touch screens installed here to know these exuberant sea creatures in-depth.
Wandering through its diverse sections, you’ll get to gaze at the age-old remnants which offer an incredible insight into the enigmatic Atlantean culture and history. There are also many amazing experiences you can indulge in as part of your aquarium visit, from admiring the lively sea creatures at the Ambassador Lagoon to taking an exclusive Myth Tour or an optional behind-the-scene tour for a glance into the aquarium’s intriguing day-to-day activities. You can further join an expert aquarist on an enthralling Fish Tale Tour to explore attractions like the advanced fish hospital.
• Entry to Lost Chambers Aquarium
• A glance into the mysterious Atlantean past
• Chance to see more than 65000 marine species
• Feel distinct aquatic animals at Touch Tank
• Daily from 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM
• (Closing hours subject to change depending on the time of year)
• Non – Refundable
• Children below 1.2 metres height & below 11 years will be considered as child and charged child rate
• Children under 2 years will be allowed free of charge
• Children above 11 years will be considered as an adult and charged the adult rate
View DSK Travels Flash Deals to find out more about our latest offers.