Jebel Jais Zipline – World’s Longest Zipline
Jebel Jais Flight:
An exhilarating and unique bucket-list experience, the World’s Longest Zipline certified by Guinness World Records. Cross over the sky and beautiful scenery of the Jebel Jais mountain at speeds over 120kph while experiencing the freedom of flying.
Jais Sky Tour:
Adventure meets serenity at the Jais Sky Tour! Fly over the awe-inspiring cliffs and canyons of Jebel Jais, as you zip from platform to platform in this unique experience. Covering a total distance of 5km via a series of 7 ziplines, ranging from 337mts to just over 1km, and averaging speeds of 60kph, the Jais Sky Tour will give you a panoramic, bird’s eye view of the towering Hajar mountains.
Navigate your way through the sky and find yourself at the UAE’s highest sky bridge, 1,250mts above the sea level and 300mts above the ground. Pause to capture this unique moment before you cross this 15mts bridge and continue the last part of your zipline journey. After an hour of soaring through the sky, we guarantee you will want to do it all over again!
Inclusions (Jebel Jais Flight):
- World’s Longest Zipline certified by Guinness World Records
- Cross over the sky and beautiful scenery of the Jebel Jais mountain at speeds over 120kph
- Enjoy the view from 1,680mts above the sea level, one of the highest points in the UAE
Inclusions (Jais Sky Tour):
- UAE’s highest sky bridge, 1,250mts above the sea level and 300mts above the ground
- You get to cover a total distance of 5km via a series of 7 ziplines, ranging from 337mts to just over 1km, and averaging speeds of 60kph
- Certified guides with you all the time with you during the tour
- All equipment and safety instruction provided
- Free parking and free transportation through the park area
- Amazing views from Ras Al Khaimah Mountains and City
Booking Times (Jebel Jais Flight):
- 09:00 – 10:00
- 10:00 – 11:00
- 11:00 – 12:00
- 12:00 – 13:00
- 14:00 – 15:00
- 15:00 – 16:00
- 16:00 – 17:00
Booking Times (Jebel Jais Sky Tour):
- 09:30 – 10:30
- 10:30 – 11:30
- 11:30 – 12:30
- 12:30 – 13:30
- 14:30 – 15:30
- 15:30 – 16:30
- 16:30 – 17:30
Key Facts (Jebel Jais Flight):
- What’s the Jebel Jais Flight? The World’s Longest Zipline certified by Guinness World Records with a single span of 2,832mts
- How many? 2 people at any 1 time in ‘Superman’ (laying belly-down) position
- How far? 2,832 meters
- How fast? average speed of 120kph
- Duration: 1 hour
Key Facts (Jebel Jais Sky Tour):
- What’s the Jebel Jais Zipline Tour? The Ziplines Tour is a self-guided aerial mountain tour, where you will zip from platform to platform covering a distance of 5 KMs via 7 ziplines
- The experience also consists of a thrilling walk across the UAE’s highest sky bridge, suspended 300mts above the ground
- How many? 1 person at any 1 time in each zipline in classic sitting position
- How far? 5,000mts split into 7 ziplines: o Zipline #1 – 1,068mts o Zipline #2 – 828mts o Zipline #3 – 623mts o Zipline #4 – 337mts o Zipline #5 – 351mts o Zipline #6 – 831mts o Zipline #7 – 633mts
- How fast? average speed of 60kph
- Duration: 1 hour
What to wear/bring?
- You should wear typical athletic clothing
- Your clothes should be able to withstand the rough terrain
- If your experience is in during the winter months, do bring a jacket as the mountain weather can be quite cold and windy
- Wear sturdy trainers or running shoes with good grip (No flip-flop or loose footwear is allowed)
- Use sunblock at all times
- Weight (kg): Min 40 – 130 Max*
- Height (cm): Min 122
- Participants under the age of 18 who meet the height and weight requirements can do the tour on their own but will need to be accompanied and present a signed waiver by a parent or legal guardian in order to do so
- * Please note that weather conditions may have an impact your experience
Emirates ID or Passport Validation:
- It is mandatory for every participant to bring their original passport or Emirates ID to be presented at the counter
Photos & Videos:
- Take home your experience by availing the photo and video services for an additional fee
Your Jebel Jais experience starts with a 30km snaking drive to the top, a scenic experience for all drivers which is easily accessible by cars of all makes and models. Drive to the Toroverde Ras Al Khaimah Parking as indicated on your reservation confirmation.
Upon arrival, you will see an Information Center, where a host will confirm the details of your reservation and will then take you to the Jebel Jais Adventure Park Welcome Center via a shuttle service. Please print or download the instructions, map, and directions.
You must arrive at the Toroverde Ras Al Khaimah Parking 30 minutes before the time of your experience, as any delays will impact your experience.
If you are delayed and miss the shuttle, this will be considered a “No Show” and you will forfeit 100% of your payment in line with the Terms and Conditions.
View DSK Travels Flash Deals to find out more about our latest offers.