IMG World of Adventures & The Green Planet
IMG Worlds of Adventure – World’s Largest Indoor Theme Park
IMG Worlds of Adventure is the largest indoor theme park destination in the world. Furthermore, IMG Worlds of Adventure features a different array of adrenaline-pumping roller coasters and rides. Consequently, IMG Worlds of Adventure is a must-visit international destination. It brings the best of family entertainment to Dubai’s growing leisure industry.
IMG Worlds of Adventure – Highlights
- Enjoy an amazing day at one of the world’s largest indoor theme parks.
- Access all the four amazing zones for all the age groups.
- Enjoy 20 plus state-of-the-art rides in this colossal of 1.5 million square-feet facility.
- Meet your super heroes at Marvel & Cartoon Network Zone
- Take Rides and attractions themed around the popular Cartoon characters like Power puff Girls, Ben 10 etc.
- Get the experience of dinosaur-based adventure rides within the Lost Valley section.
- IMG Boulevard is waiting to be explored which is no less than a explosive of fun activities.
- 12-screen cinema multiplex featuring the cutting-edge 3D IMAX technology At Novo Cinema.
- Shop till drop and eat till you want at the finest stores and dining areas of the park.
The Green Planet Dubai
The Green Planet Dubai is the region’s first bio-dome that recreates the enchanting world of a tropical forest with its rich biodiversity of over 3,000 plants and animals. The enclosed ecosystem, located at City Walk, offers visitors an immersive expedition into the tropics.
The unique venue has 4 levels of interaction for visitor with fascinating animal and plant species to see from Sloths, Tucan’s and Tree porcupines to South American plants, vines, reptiles, fish and insects. A great destination for families and guests of all ages.
The Green Planet Dubai – Highlights
- Snorkel with the Piranhas at The Green Planet
- Thunderstorm at The Green Planet
- Creatures of the Night
- Camping in the Rainforest
- Sloth Experience
- The Sugar Glider Experience
Price (10% OFF)
- Before: 325.00
- After: 292.50
Please check the availability of the ticket and tour prior to the booking, you can call +971 50 841 6669 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.