Evening Desert Safari Abu Dhabi
Highlights of the Tour:
- Get a thrill out of a rejuvenating dune bashing session
- Admire the camels at a camel farm and ride a camel like the Bedouins
- View a breathtaking desert sunset
- Visit to a traditional, Arabian Bedouin Camp, where you will be able to observe the true hospitality of Arabia and learn the humble Bedouin lifestyle
- Sip on steaming Qahwa(Arabic coffee) and chew on dates
- Try smoking a sheesha or painting your hands with henna
- Fill up your tummy with food from delicious BBQ dinner spread
Exciting Abu Dhabi Evening Desert Safari:
Experience the famous factor of the United Arab Emirates, the desert, with this exciting Abu Dhabi Evening desert safari. As soon as you enter the desert you will have a grand time with a thrilling session of dune bashing.
This activity takes you on a bumpy ride across the lofty dunes and gives you a good dose of adrenaline to rejuvenate you. Next, visit a camel farm and experience crossing the desert, just like the Bedouins did by riding on a camel.
Once you have seen the desert from a different perspective gives sand skiing a try before stopping at the summit of a dune to view the glorious sunset. After your mind is filled with the hazy views of the sunset, you will be escorted to the desert camp where steaming Qahwa (Arabic coffee), tea and dates will be waiting for you.
After refreshing yourself with the beverages give henna painting or sheesha a try before sitting down for a delicious BBQ Dinner that is accompanied with a live performance of entertaining belly dance. This evening desert safari in Abu Dhabi will give you an experience brimming with wonderful moments in the desert.
- Transport in land cruiser car
- Visit to camel farm
- Dune bashing session
- Camel riding
- Sand skiing
- Desert sunset
- Arabic coffee, tea and dates at camp site
- BBQ dinner
- Belly dancing
- Henna painting on hands or feet
- Tanoura Dancing show
- Alcoholic drinks (available for purchase)
- Quad Bike (available for rent)
- Any items not mentioned
Departure / Return Location:
- Any city hotels & malls in Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi port
- 3:30 pm to 9:30 pm (Timings subject to change depending on sunset)
- Around 3:00 pm – 3:30 pm (It can be changed and will be updated to the guest based on pickup location)
- Dune Bashing is not recommended for pregnant Ladies, back pain and serious heart patients
- Kids below 3 years are free of charge
- Pickup and Drop off by 4×4 or 7 seats luxury car from your Abu Dhabi hotel or central Abu Dhabi doorstep
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- Please be informed that we need 24 hours prior notification for any kind of changes or cancellation
- Cancellation on tour day will results in no payment refund
Guests are kindly requested to remain at the hotel lobby or by the malls for pick up.
Comfortable clothing is advised, including closed shoes and trousers for quad biking. Warm clothing is recommended during the winter season (September to April).
Ramadan Notice: Belly dance is not available during the Holy month of Ramadan.
View DSK Travels Flash Deals to find out more about our latest offers.