Dubai Dolphinarium is the first fully air-conditioned indoor Dolphinarium in the Middle East. It providing habitat to dolphins and seals, allowing the public to watch and interact with them through live shows and photo sessions. Dubai Dolphinarium is home to a number of most unique indoor tourists’ attractions in UAE & is now one of the most loved Dubai tourist attractions.
Dubai Dolphinarium in Creek Park was opened in May 2008 & is now one of the most loved Dubai tourist attractions. Over 30,000 visitors per month to Dubai Dolphinarium get up close and personal to graceful bottlenose dolphins and playful seals at the action-packed shows. These interactive extravaganzas showcase the amazing animals’ astounding skills. Visitors watch in wonder as the dolphins and seals dance, sing, juggle, play ball, jump through hoops and even paint.
- Entry to the Middle East’s first-of-its-kind Dolphinarium
- Look forward to an entertaining and educational experience at Dubai Dolphinarium
- Spectacle the awe-inspiring 45-minute show by playful dolphins and seals
- Take your seat in a 180-degree amphitheatre enriched by state-of-the-art sound and light system
- See these mammals dance, paint, juggle with balls and move through hoops, among others
- Optional ticket upgrades available to swim and take pictures with dolphins
Dolphin & Seal Show Shows
Daily Show Timings: 11am, 2pm & 6pm
**No Shows on Tuesday**
- Please check the availability with us via WhatsApp on 00971508416669 or via mail firstname.lastname@example.org prior to book the Voucher.
- Entry fee for tourists will be 5 AED (Ticket) and for UAE residents entry fee will be 30 AED (NOL card), this charge is made by Dubai Municipality and is non-negotiable.
- Guests must arrive at least 45 minutes before show time.
- Seats are subject to availability & allocation; if the show is full guest will be asked to watch the next available time slot.
- Transfer options will be arranged for this activity if you select the With Transfer option at the time of Booking.
- Dolphinarium reserve the right to refuse entry and to eject individual for reason of inappropriate behavior without refund or explanation.
- Operational days and Timings are subject to change in the month of ramadan.
Booking / Cancellation Policy
- All Cancellations made 72 hours prior to the Tour departure time NO charges will be applicable.
- If Cancellation made within 72 hours to your Tour departure time 100% charges will be applicable.
- If eligible for Refund your Amount will be returned back to your Account within 7 working days.
- Children under 2 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
- Children aged from 2 to 11 years will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children above age 11 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.
Dubai Dolphinarium, Inside the Creek Park Gate 1, Umm Hurair 2 – Dubai.
Special Note: In case the Park during Eid holidays is full with guests as they have capacity limitations, guest could come on next day. Also they do the same if park would full.
View DSK Travels Flash Deals to find out more about our latest offers.