Burj Khalifa at the Top
Burj Khalifa, the skyscraper of Dubai is the world’s tallest structure with around 830 meters of height and it is not only a marvelous creation of architectural science in itself but also is an epitome of breath-taking view along with luxurious work on every floor. An amalgamation of 160 floors, shows the true man-made wonder.
It’s a Gem on the crown of UAE, undoubtedly the wonder which your eyes must see… The height where you should see the world from the top and appreciate the workmanship that has contributed to it. Experience the magic of Dubai city with DSK Travel packages including combined amenities of world’s most amazing attractions.
Burj Khalifa – Levels 125 + 124
- Be thrilled by the world’s fastest double deck elevators, cruising at 10m/s
- Take a closer look at the world below through avant-garde, high powered, telescopes
- Level 125 offers a spacious deck tastefully decorated in Arabic mashrabiya for stunning 360-degree views
- Set off on a virtual reality experience to the pinnacle of Burj Khalifa
Burj Khalifa – Levels Inclusions
- Entrance Ticket to Observation Deck
- 30 Minutes view from the Observation Deck
- Burj Khalifa tickets come with different time slots. Kindly check with us the availability for your dates and time slots via call on +971 50 841 6669 or WhatsApp send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once the availability is confirmed you can goahead and purchase the tickets which will be mailed to you within 15 min of voucher purchase
- Bring the Ticket Voucher along with your Passport Copy or Emirates ID and present it to the At the Top ‘Will Call’ counter
- The Booking Confirmation is valid only for the specific date and time shown thereon and shall automatically expire upon the lapse of this specific date and time
- Tickets can only be used once and is not subject to refund or exchange of any kind whatsoever
- Lost, damaged and/or stolen Tickets cannot be replaced, refunded, or exchanged in any manner
- This product must not be individually sold to an end-consumer at rates lower than the attraction’s gate prices. It can only be discounted if in combination with other products and under no circumstances should its standalone price be featured less than the original gate price
- Non Refundable.
- Children under 4 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost
- Children between age 4 to 12 will be considered as child and charged child rate
- Children above age 12 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate
Burj Khalifa at the Top – Best Offers & Tickets
Please check the availability of the ticket and tour prior to the booking, you can call +971 50 841 6669 or send an email to email@example.com.
View DSK Travels Flash Deals to find out more about our latest offers.