Atlantis Aquaventure Waterpark
Wash away all your worries with splashes of water at the Middle East and UAE’s No. 1 WaterPark “Atlantis Aquaventure Waterpark Dubai”. A day out to Atlantis is a great way for fun. This park has a wide range of fun activities, for people of all age groups. It has many thrilling rides for people who seek some leisure time.
Atlantis Aquaventure Waterpark is an ideal spot for an exciting family outing filled with giggles and laughter. The Atlantis Aquaventure Waterpark spanning over an area of 17 hectares is a part of the renowned resort Atlantis, The Palm. It is one of the must-visit attractions in Dubai. DSK Travels provides ample opportunities for the kids & young ones to frolic about.
You’ll be amazed at how different you feel in the water at Atlantis Aquaventure, whether you’re making a splash in Aquaventure Waterpark, exploring The Lost Chambers Aquarium, or meeting our friendly marine animals at Dolphin Bay and Sea Lion Point.
Start exploring the World’s Largest Waterpark and get your pulse racing with 105 record-breaking slides, attractions and experiences, make your way through the Raging Rapids, and relax on 1km of private beach.
Atlantis Waterpark Tickets
Experience a memorable day at the acclaimed Atlantis Waterpark, where you can immerse yourself in a vibrant marine environment and enjoy more than 30 exhilarating rides and attractions. Discover a wide range of Atlantis Waterpark Tickets that grant you access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers Aquarium. Engage in thrilling activities like scuba diving and shark feeding at this renowned waterpark, which holds the distinction of being the world’s largest.
Atlantis Aquaventure Waterpark Highlights:
- Enjoy the experience of being surrounded by more than 65,000 incredible marine animals including a unique variety of fishes, and rays.
- Get unlimited access to all its adventurous slides & rides.
- Get access to a 700 meters long private beach.
- Enjoy water activities such as sailing, windsurfing, and sea kayaking to relax & refresh yourself.
- Children below 1.2 meters in height & below 7 years will be considered as children and charged a child rate.
- Children aged under 3 years will be allowed free of charge.
- Children 8 years and above 1.2 metres in height will be considered adults and charged the adult rate.
Atlantis Aquaventure WaterPark – Best Offers & Tickets
Please check the availability of the Atlantis Aquaventure tickets and tours prior to the booking, you can call +971 50 841 6669 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
View DSK Travels Flash Deals to find out more about our latest offers.