Abu Dhabi with Louvre Museum
Venture out of Dubai’s glamorous attractions and into the unequalled sights of the UAE’s capital city on this ultimate sightseeing tour. We know that a whole day is not enough to take in the charismatic culture and contemporary allure of Abu Dhabi, but still, we’ve managed to create a failsafe itinerary with all highlights including easy access to the brand-new Louvre Abu Dhabi Museum.
Beginning with an on-time pick up from your Dubai location, you’ll make your way through the region’s beautiful architectural treasures before arriving at Abu Dhabi. Feel the city’s old-world vibe and immaculately relaxed settings, as you enjoy a drive through the Date Market and further stop to capture some great pictures at the Corniche which are highly favoured for its pristine beaches and the imposing waterfront promenade.
Then, travel to Emirates Palace – one of Abu most Dhabi’s luxurious and expensive hotels. Just a few minutes’ drive away, you’ll witness one of the greatest masterpieces of Islamic architecture as you enter the all-white Sheik Zayed Mosque. Soak in its heavenly ambience and explore its stunningly intricate architecture and attention to detail artworks, ranging from the largest of its kind hand-knotted carpet to the world’s biggest chandelier that graces its main prayer hall.
From Sheik Zayed Mosque, you’ll tour Yas Island – one of the top-rated recreation spots not only in Abu Dhabi but in the whole of UAE. You’ll find yourself capturing here some great pictures against the backdrop of the action-packed Ferrari World Theme Park.
Your final stop will see you at one of the UAE’s most awaited and prestigious attractions, Louvre Abu Dhabi Universal Museum. Besides its legendary name and matchless architecture that results in a stunning ‘rain of light’ effect, it will leave you in total awe with its more than 600 astonishing displays; about half of them have been compiled from 13 major French institutions. This includes La Belle Ferronnière painting Leonardo da Vinci and Vincent Van Gogh’s Self-Portrait.
- Pick up from your Hotel
- Abu Dhabi Date Market
- Abu Dhabi Corniche Photo Stop
- Emirates Palace (Drive through)
- Sheikh Zayed Mosque
- Yas Island Ferrari World Photo Stop
- Entrance to Louvre Museum Abu Dhabi
- Drop off at your Hotel
- You are required to carry a Hard Copy of the E-Ticket which you will receive through Email
- Transfer option is available for this Tour activity on sharing and Private depending on the Booking selection
- The Pick up will be arranged from your Dubai Hotel / Residence only and not from the Airport
- Pick up from Areas other than Dubai Hotels / Residence will be done on request with an additional surcharge
- Sharing transfers is available from Deira, Bur Dubai, Sheikh Zayed upto Marina.
- Timings will be subject to change in the month of Ramadan.
- Please make sure that your body should be fully covered while entering the Sheikh Zayed Mosque in Abu Dhabi. Entry will be restricted if guests wear Shorts and Skirts, Sleeveless shirts, tight clothing, swimwear, beachwear and transparent clothing.
- Restrooms are available throughout the venue.
- Prayer rooms for both men and women are located in the Forum.
- A First Aid room is available in the Forum.
- Strollers, Lockers and Wheelchairs are available on extra charge in the main hall.
- Once the guest comes back the drivers will bring them to Ferrari world and the guest that are inside Ferrari world will join. All guests will leave together.
- The Louvre Abu Dhabi Operational hours are Saturday – Wednesday: 10.00 am – 08.00 pm and Thursday – Friday: 10.00 am – 10.00 pm
- Pick up timings for tour option Abu Dhabi City Tour on Fridays will be as follows:
Deira / Bur Dubai – 10:00 am to 10:30 am
Marina / Al Barsha / SZR – 10:30 am to 11:00 am
- No change in the timing. Guest just need to follow appropriate dress code at all times, no drinking/eating/chewing gum in public. Grand Mosque not available during Fridays (even for Private tours)
- Children under 3 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
- Children aged from 3 to 12 years will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children above age 12 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.
View DSK Travels Flash Deals to find out more about our latest offers.