Terms and Conditions:
- Any dispute or claim arising out of connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Government of UAE.
- Minors under the age of 18 shall are prohibited to register as a User of this website and are not allowed to use this website.
- Our policy assures you of an economic pricing, along with the convenience of making reservation online. The rates published on the website may change without prior notice, particularly in case of any unforeseen circumstance, such as increase in airline tickets, hotel rates, or other transport expenses.
- We accept payment by almost all major credit cards, such as Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and Diners. All payment must be done by credit card, and guests are entailed to provide their credit card number to complete the transaction.
- Multiple bookings/transactions with the same card/method may result in multiple postings to the cardholder’s monthly statement.
- Our offices are open (“working days”) from 0830 to 1800 United Arab Emirates local time on each day from Saturday to Thursday, except on public holidays and holidays declared for private sector establishments in the United Arab Emirates.
- Prior to making cancellation , we recommend you to carefully read the cancellation rules that apply to your tour package. For cancellation of all or any part of your reservation, make sure that you make notification of cancellation to DSK Travels in writing by email. All requests for change or cancellation of any goods and services purchased on this website must be delivered in writing to the service help address provided at the end of these terms or by email, and must be received in both cases, on our working days at least 24 hours before these goods and services are scheduled to be provided.
- If you fail to turn up for the tour, no refunds in part or full can be provided. The same condition applies in the case of unused tickets, sightseeing tours, car-rental or chauffeur-driven services. Likewise, rescheduling cannot be allowed for confirmed tours, transfers to and from airports, and other travel related services.
- You can cancel your Booking directly via Email. If your Booking falls within our Cancellation Policies you will be eligible for the Refund according to the current status of your Cancellation Policy. The amount will be Refunded back to your Account within 7 to 8 working days.
- The amount will be refunded back to your Bank Account through Online mode. At the same time you will also be assisted with a Screenshot of the Online transaction of your Refund.
- DSK Travels shall not be responsible for any kind of damages as an outcome of accident, illness, injury, or loss of any personal baggage or even the cancellation of trip. It is advisable that the traveler should avail of a travel insurance policy to tackle unforeseen events before booking any tour.
- DSK Travels LLC maintains the website http://dsktravelsdubai.com/
- Visa and Master Card and AED will be accepted for payment.
- We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned countries.
- Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account.