- All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- DSK Travels LLC will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties.
- DSK Travels LLC takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, (http://dsktravelsdubai.com/) cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online.
- DSK Travels LLC is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
- “The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted”.
- The collection of personal information usually includes your name, contact details, email id, physical address, travel requisites and referral source, and upon the submission of information, you give consent to DSK Travels to use your information to process orders in an accurate and prompt manner.
- The client’s personal information collected via the website, email or other sources is primarily used to confirm the booking, authenticate credit card information, and process the payment, and this information will also be used for auditing, research and activities focused to improve the performance of our website.
- All the personal information provided by you is secure, and will not be disclosed or sold to anyone except for certain suppliers or third parties whose involvement in the loop is fundamental for the successful processing of your order.
- We also may share your information if we believe, in our sole discretion, that such disclosure is necessary to comply with legitimate and enforceable subpoenas, court orders, or other legal processes.
- We consistently collect data from the website, with the help of patterns via third party service providers which is mostly deployed to evaluate the efficiency of our websites’ content and features.
- In order to avoid the unauthorized access of our client’s personal information, we make sure that all transactions are carried out through TSL, which is a proven coding system that lets your browser automatically encrypt, or scramble, data before you send it to us.
- If you no more wish to obtain our newsletters or emails indicating latest tour promotions, we request you to notify the same to our customer support team.