Fujairah Rotana Resort & Spa
Nestled between the glistening shores of the Indian Ocean and the magnificent Hajar mountain range, the 5 star Fujairah Rotana Resort & Spa is a true retreat for guests seeking the ultimate getaway. From fun-filled family vacations and relaxed group stays to romantic breaks for couples, this luxury resort has it all. Swaying palms, picturesque water features, lush green gardens, and a pristine sandy beach create a tranquil setting for this resort haven on the Fujairah coast.
The palazzo-estate-style resort features 250 luxury rooms and suites, located in one main building and eight low-rise wings. Every hotel room and suite has a balcony or terrace offering stunning Indian Ocean or garden views. Choose between smoking or non-smoking to suit your needs. Interconnecting rooms are available as well as different bedding options depending on your preference. Here at Fujairah Rotana Resort & Spa, we offer room set-ups to celebrate special occasions.
Services & Facilities
- 200-metre private beach
- Zen the spa at Rotana
- Bodylines Fitness & Wellness Club
- Temperature-controlled swimming pools including kids’ pool and a water slide
- 6 restaurants and bars
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Gift shop and beach shop
- Lush gardens
- Two tennis courts
- Free valet parking
- Car and limousine rental
Dining & Entertainment
- Waves Beach Restaurant – Seafood
- Bar Muda – Lounge Bar and Terrace
- Sharkeys Bar – Beach Bar and Restaurant
- Tropicana Pool Bar – Sunken Pool Bar
- Al Falaj Lobby Cafe – Snacks and Beverages
- 200-metre private beach
- Two temperature-controlled outdoor swimming pools with water slide
- Dedicated children’s pool
- Two floodlit tennis courts plus table tennis and other sports activities
- Award-winning spa
- Qualified and experienced personal trainers on hand at Bodylines
- The Kidz Club offering leisure activites for children
Fujairah Rotana Resort & Spa Location
Fujairah Rotana Resort & Spa provides the perfect base from which to explore this fascinating destination, with the majestic Hajar Mountains as its backdrop on one side, offering plenty of opportunities for off-road pursuits. The Indian Ocean is on the other, boasting a colorful underwater playground that’s just waiting to be discovered.
Fujairah is famous for its spectacular snorkeling and diving sites, attracting visitors from neighboring emirates all year round. The scenic drive to the resort, through rugged mountainous and coastal terrain, is all part of this exhilarating destination experience.